Q: What will it cost to clean my house?
A: The price is based on the size of your home, the condition of your home, the quantity of knick-knacks which will be handled in the cleaning process, the number of pets who reside in your home and the frequency of your cleaning schedule.
Q: Do I need to provide my own cleaning supplies?
A: Sweet Serenity Homes provides all of our own equipment and cleaning supplies. However, if you have a special cleaning product that you particularly like, we will be glad to use your product as you request and supply for us.
Q: Do I need to be at home when your team members come to clean my house?
A: This is totally up to you. Most of our clients choose to do their errands or go to lunch with a friend, while our team cleans their house. If you prefer, you may give us access to your house via key/code. Be assured that keys are kept in a locked kept cabinet with an assigned number, which has nothing to do with your address or name. Keys/Codes are checked out, along with your work order to the Team Leader on the morning of your scheduled cleaning, and checked back in to the office at the close of the day.
Q: Do you clean on the weekends?
A: Sweet Serenity Homes encourages its employees to spend valuable time with their families, and weekends are especially important for them. We do not work evenings, weekends or any of the main holidays.
Q: What form of payment do you accept?
A: We accept cash, check or credit card. Clients are encouraged to leave payment on the counter for the Team Leader to pick up and return to the office.
Q: Are you insured?
A: Yes, we are insured, licensed in Kansas and bonded. We carry Workman’s Compensation for our employees. Background checks are part of our screening process in hiring new employees.
Q: Are you hiring new Associates?
A: Our door is always open to receive applications. We have high standards and take much effort to employ only those who possess characteristics which will be beneficial to the company and the other team members.
Q: What do I need to do prior to the cleaning team visiting my home?
A: Please help us by doing the following:
- Pick up toys, clothing and miscellaneous items for the cleaning associates to better clean
- Put dishes into the dishwasher and clear clutter from counters
- Make sure pets are properly kenneled or outside to allow the cleaning associates to move easily throughout your house
- Make sure the cleaning team knows where to find trash liners for use in your trash receptacles throughout your home
- Spend the day knowing that your home is your castle and looking forward to the greeting of “fresh” upon your arrival.
Q: What is meant by “average clean standard” and what are some cleaning tips you can offer for me to keep my home to that standard between cleanings?
A: In the professional residential cleaning industry, the phrase “average clean standard” refers to the over-all condition of your home, examples follow:
- Keeping the kitchen counters cleared of dirty dishes and clutter
- Gathering children’s toys and pet toys to a designated area
- Keeping newspapers, magazines and mail in organized fashion
- Put clean clothes in drawers and/or on hangers in closets. Dirty laundry goes into hamper, not on the floor
- Wet towels are draped over racks to dry, not on the floor
- Shoes are inside closets
- Toilets are cleaned often
- Floors kept free of trash or sticky debris